ATLANTIC SYN TRANS MV Oils are fully synthetic drivetrain lubricants engineered to meet the most demanding extended drain and OEM warranty requirements. These products are designed for use in heavy duty drivetrains that require gear lubricants with excellent load-carrying capability and where extreme pressures and shock loading are expected The state-of-the-art technology delivers unequalled performance for low and high temperature applications, including outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, corrosion resistance, improved shear stability, extended service capability and excellent fuel economy.
APPLICATIONS ATLANTIC SYN TRANS MV Oils are synthetic based oils designed for the lubrication of all gear boxes and axles requiring an API GL-5 level and a viscosity of SAE 75W-90 / 80W-140.
- Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 and MT-1 performance
- On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, busses and vans
- Off-highway industries including construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture
- Other heavy-duty industrial gear drives including hypoid and worm gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque conditions prevail
- Recommended for equipment such as winch reduction gears and crawler vehicle propulsion gear drives that are exposed to severe low temperatures
- Not recommended for applications requiring API GL-4 Level performance
- Not intended for automatic, manual or semiautomatic transmissions for which engine oil or automatic transmission fluids are recommended.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent synchroniser performance giving extended synchroniser life and shift comfort.
- Exceptional cold flow properties giving smoother gear shift at low temperatures.
- High load, high torque capability over a wide range of applications.
- High Extreme-Pressure properties.
- Excellent stability in service.
- Fluid synthetic based multigrade oil.
- Excellent hydraulic oil stability and protection against high pressure pump wear
- Benefits of a low viscosity at low temperature
- Contributes to protect mechanical parts and improve Drivability
- Excellent wear reducing properties, high oxidation resistance and anti-rust properties.
RECOMMENDATIONS / SPECIFICATIONS
API GL-5/MT-1, BTR 5M-50, MIL-L-2105D, ZF TE ML-01/02/05/07/08, Scania STO 1:0, SAE J2360, MB 235.8, MAN 342 Typ M2, Voith Turbo 132.00374401/132.00374402