INTERGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Atlantic Grease & Lubricants is specialized in Grease and Lubricants Manufacturing as per API and customer requirements, is committed to provide reliable Quality, Environmental and Health & safety services that exceeds client’s expectations and satisfy their business requirements.
In order to achieve and maintain this, Atlantic grease & Lubricants commits to
- Take all measures to assure and continually improve the quality of our products and services.
- Assure clear roles and responsibilities for continually improving services and maintaining improvement in Quality and HSE management performance through regular self-assessment to reduce all identified risk to an acceptable level.
- Measure improvement will be considered an essential part of the company objectives exerting its utmost efforts on continuing basis to improve the quality of the technical, managerial and customer related aspects of our business.
Demonstrate our commitment to improve Quality, Occupational Health and safety and Environmental performance by actively and visibly participating in the implementation of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007, including the allocation of necessary resources and the training of staff.
Ensure cost effective jobs, services and delivery it on time
- Establish effective communication channels and processes to ensure that the expectations and concerns of our customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders are identified and addressed.
- Comply with all Environmental, health and safety legal laws to implement and execute licensed activities for the satisfaction of the customers and contracting parties.
- All hazards related to Health, safety and the Environment must be identified, listed, evaluated on a continual basis by the management and also to provide improvement measures for effective management system.
- Minimize injuries, ill health and property damage, stakeholders and contractors and minimize environmental pollution caused by activities, services and operations.
- Apply practices and control technologies that minimize pollution to the extent possible. As appropriate, take corrective action where past practices have harmed the environment. Prevent pollution through re-use, recycling, and reduction.
This policy is made available to all interested parties and is based on the conviction that all our quality, health & safety and environmental objectives have equal status with other primary business objectives and will contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the company.
I, as a CEO, along with my dedicated team shall assume full responsibility and accountability towards successful implementation of quality policy and quality, health & safety and environmental objectives.
Sheik Naseem Ahamed
(C. E. O.)